My Post (3).png
  • eyeb_edited_edited
  • ezgif-2-11a4946042b0
  • ezgif-2-18fc557723c0
  • ezgif-2-165105c48145_edited
  • ezgif-2-de941fb5689c

My Brothers Keeper 617

Public·8 members

ay 2 of the Turkey Giveaway! We were able to provide Thanksgiving Turkeys and Grocery bags to 345 Families today! That brings a total of 595 Turkeys to families and 115 Turkeys to our seniors! Plus, 610 PPE care packages. We would like to give a big thank you to Mayor Marty Walsh and the City of Boston Food Access Office, Chantal Lima Barbosa, and the City of Boston Office of Public Service and Community Outreach, Senator Nick Collins, State Representative Liz Miranda for supporting our Turkey Giveaway. We would also like to give a special thank you to our partners Lovin' Spoonfuls, Fair Foods, WeCare 365, Breaktime, WS Development, Samuels & Associates, and members of the Cape Verdean Providers Network for your partnership and support. Last but certainly not least, we would like to thank our amazing staff Elsie Antunes, Dory Vicente, Edvaldo Ferreira, and Dunia Medina, and volunteers Oriza Tomar, Adalgiza Andrade, Paula Correia, Joao Dos Santos, Jadiel Sanca, and My Brother's Keeper 617 youth for making all of this possible.

#CVAB #cvproviders #MayorMartyWalsh #fooddistribution #Thanksgiving #senatornickcollins #LizMiranda #partnership #TurkeyGiveaway

About

My brother’s Keeper 617, a non-profit based out of Dorcheste...

Members

• Instagram
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
  • LinkedIn
  • Spotify
bottom of page